Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned company established in 2008. We offer
an array of services and products to enable our clients to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology,
procurement, and supplies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer (Intern)
Job Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: IT / Projects
- Under graduate and OND graduates looking to have their 6-month industrial attachment.
- The field of study should be Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Writing efficient code
- Creating website/a website using standard HTML/CSS practice
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side framework such as PHP
- Experience with database system such as SQL
Deadline: Deadline: 25th February 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV