Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Associate
Job Category: Admin & Procurement
- As the Admin. associate, you will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organising company records.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Managing office supplies stock and place orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintaining and update company databases
- Organising a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answering queries by employees and clients
- Maintaining a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Liaising with vendors for repairs and maintenance
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Managing all junior administrative staff
- Performing all other functions as may be required of you to enable Softcom to achieve its strategic objectives.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred
- Two (2) years previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with Office management software like MS Office/Google Workspace.
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online