CWAY is a well known brand specialized in the production and marketing of premium drinking water and beverages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Idu Industrial Area, Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist production manager implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand.
- Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, and facility readiness by directly coordinating with related supportfunctions.
- Ensures performance conforms to BEST in CLASS practices.
- Communicate and deploy company policies tostaff.
- Compile and send all reports as at when due (10:00amdaily).
- Assist production manager implements the shift Annual Plan.
- Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, planning corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget.
- Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance.
- Communicate targets and results to associates.Propose cost-reducing methods and implement the ones that are introduced.
- Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses due to raw material wastages).
Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Statutory Bodies:
- Ensure compliance audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality and safety of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of equipment to minimize effect on environment, eliminate Food Safety hazards.
- Store, use and dispose hazardous materials in line with best practice.
- Train associates on environmental regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Create awareness and training of associate on Safety related issues.
- Enforcement of PPE usage in the department.
- Involvement in the development of Risk Assessment for all section in the department.
- Develop safe systems of work to create an injury free workplace.
- Reporting all incident and accident for investigation.
- Liaise with all statutory and regulatory bodies on issues around standards (NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NISP, LSWRC etc)
Job Specification Authority & Qualifications
- First Degree, B.Sc / HND in any Numerate discipline (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG industries, preferably in the Food industry, having managed people for at least two years. Good communication-planning-influencing skills.
- Basic Cost management and good IT skills.
- Very good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential. Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment. Able to travel, willing to re-locate if perspectives exist and needs arises.
- Budgeting-Reporting & Presentation Skills must be present.
- Clean and tidy Appearance is also necessary.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Production Manager” as the subject of the mail.