Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auxiliary Nurse
- Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
- Working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly
- Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
- Health articles write up.
- Mondays to Fridays morning shift: 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Mondays to Fridays afternoon shift: 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- Saturdays morning shift: 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturdays afternoon shift: 2:00pm to 9:30pm
- Sundays (alternate Sundays): 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
Deadline: 19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.