BEKO Nigeria Limited – Our story starts in 1955, as white goods were just becoming a fixture in every household. Since then, we’ve grown into Europe’s favorite free standing home appliance brand. Our desire to innovate for the good of our customers and our environment has already brought us a long way. Over the past two decades we have focused on innovation to make our customers’ life healthier and more convenient.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Titles: Bank Teller & Agricultural Officer
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Benin – Edo and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
1.) Bank Teller:
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
2.) Agricultural Instructor:
- Instructor will maintain an active advisory committee. The committee will officially meet at least once monthly to discuss the way forward of fertilizers and it’s effect on crops.
- The Residents of Anambra, Delta or Edo have an advantage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply twice. For Enquiries, contact: 09029312069.