Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an International News Media Company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web. The station is a fast-rising pan-African news media company with the key objective to bring Africa to the world, by telling the true African story from an African perspective, using diversity, creativity, and technology.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broadcast Media Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our clients is recruiting a Media Sales Executive who will be the primary day-to-day contact for the media planners/buyers and is ultimately responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our advertising agencies and clients.
- Sell television time and digital/new media for the station and all digital platforms
- Generate revenue with new accounts by prospecting businesses.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Create, develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Effectively research and cultivate new business clientele.
- Develop sales tools to effectively present and position the television station during the sales process.
- Handle all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Creating targeted advertising schedules across all broadcast channels based on briefs received from advertising agencies.
- Understand the market trading conditions and negotiate trading discounts on casual business in conjunction with the Team Lead.
- Facilitate the sale of program sponsorships, sports sponsorships, and spot packages.
- Day-to-day contact via phone and email with key agency contacts.
- Weekly WIP meetings with key agency contacts.
- Ensure that the correct advertising material is delivered to the station in time for campaigns.
- Accommodate and prioritize a number of concurrent advertising campaigns.
- Problem-solving within the context of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who are:
- A thorough understanding of broadcast system and measurement metrics
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated experience within sales, within a client marketing department or within a media agency
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- An appreciation of the market trading conditions and ability to negotiate trading discounts on casual business in conjunction with the Group Business Manager.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
Competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.