At Harley Consulting Limited, we walk alongside each client to understand their context and develop innovative ways to tackle real problems. Whether it’s engaging stakeholders, developing strategies, or assessing performance, we create practical and scalable solutions necessary to make an impact and achieve real success.
As a minority, woman-owned and led firm, Harley Consulting Ltd is proud to serve a number of clients across the country in the private and public sector. The diversity of the team and types of clients allows us to continue to learn and improve. We pride ourselves on encouraging an open feedback loop from our clients to ensure we are providing top rated service at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant / Business Administrator
Location: Akute / Ajuwon – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified and motivated business consultant to assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance, and implement projects.
- The business consultant’s responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing different aspects of the business, compiling data and reports, presenting recommendations, and guiding the implementation of new projects.
- To be successful as a business consultant, you should have expert business knowledge and excellent communication skills. A top business consultant should have outstanding research skills and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Previous experience in business consulting preferred.
- MSc or MA in a specialized business field beneficial.
- Certification as management consultant is a plus.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, HR, training, and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database, and asset management software.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.