Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the sales and marketing initiatives of the company while ensuring that the company realizes its vision through a clearly defined strategy.
- He/she shall be responsible for assessing marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, lead generation techniques, sales follow-up methods, formal company responses and proposal writing and business model design to develop the business, as may be delegated by the Head, Corporate Development.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic business plans for new products and services under the supervision of the Head, Corporate Development.
- Increasing brand awareness through the effective management of information contained in client communication tools such as the corporate website and brochures.
- Preparation of the annual business development plan for target market segments, which contribute to the company’s growth strategy with clearly defined targets and objectives.
- Generating sales forecast and project reports for management review.
- Drafting and implementing policies and processes.
- Quarterly review of the company’s website and other advertising channels to ensure products and services are appropriately addressed to target customers.
- Identifying, setting up and supporting management of strategic relationships and alliances with third party clients (current and potential) in a bid to leverage expertise and technology in order to expand business capacity.
- Attending workshops, tradeshows, and seminars to keep up to date with changes in the industry.
- Develop proposals, bids, applications and relevant documentation to pursue business interest
- Maintaining a network of contacts within the maritime, shipping and logistics industries both local and international.
- Maintaining a working relationship with governmental agencies to ensure a clear understanding of regulatory guidelines for compliance purposes.
- Working with other industry players in pursuing common goals.
- Providing vision driven leadership and overall supervision to team members.
- Any other duties assigned by Head Corporate Development.
- Review operational reports to ensure all revenue and corporate interests are aligned with operations.
- Ensure all reports to management are accurate and distributed in a timely manner.
- Attend relevant stakeholder and customer events.
- Man-marking of relevant stakeholders.
- Providing input to the identification of business, regulatory, operational and performance risks, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Contribute to monitoring service performance of Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- A good Degree from a recognized university.
- 8-10 years’ operational experience within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Shipping & Maritime industry.
- Demonstrated ability of clear, persuasive oral and writing skills.
- Extensive contract and client management acumen.
- Business Analysis, Strategy Development and Execution
- Engaging Personality
- International and Marketing Experience
- Accounting background, able to build financial models
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional carriage and demeanor.
- This position requires an individual with exceptional leadership and managerial skills.
Deadline: 9th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online