Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – The place of choice for a wide variety of fresh meats and produce and other quality groceries. Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. We remain true to our tagline “smiles in every aisle” because for us, it is personal. That’s why we go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people who matter most – you, our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handles cash, credit or checks transactions with customers
- Scans goods and collect payments
- Ensures pricing is correct
- Issues change and receipts
- Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct
- Bags items carefully
- Maintains clean and tidy checkout areas
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deals with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Minimum of SSCE / OND or equivalent qualification required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Cashier or Accout Clerk.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Top Skills & Proficiency:
- Basic Math’s skills
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication.
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Candidate should be resident of Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Obalende, Ikoyi or Lekki.
- Proximity to job location is an added advantage.
N52,000 – N58,000 monthly.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.