Management FIRST – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position of a Chef
- Chefs work with other kitchen staff to ensure that your kitchen runs effectively, and they have to be experts at ensuring food quality and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.