Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme (Commercial) 2022
Locations: Lagos, (Ibadan, Liberty, Monatan, Apata, Eleyele and Ogbomosho) Oyo, (Ilorin and Offa) Kwara, Akure – Ondo, Ekiti, (Ife, Ilesha, Oshogbo and Ede) Osun, (Ago-Iwoye, Ijebu-Ode, Shagamu and Abeokuta) Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Citygate Group.
- The ideal Candidates upon completion of the programme will be placed in positions aligned with their skills, Knowledge, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 6-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Citygate Group.
- National & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with national exposure and networking opportunities relevant to their career.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills and insights on process and procedures in our establishment, underpinning relatable microfinance standard of operation for enhanced development.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Management & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we Looking for?
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with a minimum of 2.2
- Must have completed NYSC with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC relevant experience.
- Applicants not more than 30 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer Service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Bank One software or other relevant financial institution software would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the program title and the location i.e “Management Trainee(Commercial) – Lagos” as the subject of the mail
Deadline 25th March, 2022.