Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by a large Construction company to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
- Create and Reconcile invoices as requested by customers
- Assist in identifying flawed processes and help re-create more effective ones
- Assist with coaching and instructional guidance for field and collection team when needed
- Create and track statistical data dealing with field and collection team
- Conduct Spend and Budget Analysis to gain understanding and produce insights on potential sourcing opportunities.
- Assess Customer Requirements to understand the business goals, objectives and barriers to align on procurement projects
- Analyze Supply Markets to facilitate for contracting the appropriate suppliers, best practise and maximize competitive advantage
- Support Develop Category Strategy for mid and long term for International indirect spend categories
- Select Suppliers & Negotiate Agreement as parts of the RFX projects
- Develop Implementation Plans as part of the RFX projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar senior position within a large construction company
- Experience in MEP market is an added advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills.
- Mobility to travel across Nigeria if required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.