The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training, and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are recruiting to fill the position for a comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award in the following locations Kwara and Niger:
Job Title: Communication and Infographic Specialist
Reports to: Chief of Party
- The Communication and Infographics Specialist will be responsible for developing, designing quality and visual appealing presentation, content management, commuynication material for the project across the states and the entire project, and would work closely with the Management team.
- The specialist will be responsible for developing quality and visually appealing presentations, content management, communication materials for the ACE project through graphic design and web optimization solutions.
- Assess communications needs and priorities for ACE Project, develop communications and outreach strategy based on CCCRN corporate communications strategy;
- Constructive and timely advice to integrate advocacy and communication strategies into all aspects of Project activities;
- Propose and implement Project outreach activities such as dialogues, roundtables, panel discussions, and joint events with project partners;
- Develop and maintain contacts with USAID, government officials, NGOs, journalists and other key policy-makers and identify targets of opportunity and vehicles to communicate with these constituencies; and
- Design and maintain outreach list to remain in contact with key audiences
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations for Project-supported state
- Deliver creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Deliver high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics and branding to support project documentation.
- Develop the visual design taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity
- Conceptualize and execute creative graphic design and layout for research, presentations, scorecards and communiques to Stakeholders
- Perform other tasks assigned to him/her by Project Management Team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Should possess knowledge of graphic design software and tools including Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint
- 2-3+ years of experience in professional commercial design
- Experience work in the health sector will be an added advantage
- Must have a strategic understanding of marketing/communication/social media campaigns in order to recommend and incorporate visual communications. Adaptive design eye, attention to detail, creative thinking skills, and a strong sense of concept development.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and multi-task.
- A portfolio of past works is required.
- Excellent oral and report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills in a teamwork environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office for documenting and reporting
- Proficient use of data management and analytic tools.
Deadline: 7th April, 2022 (Midnight).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates are encouraged to click on the link above, complete the form and submit their CV / Resume and Cover Letter form.