Catilas Resources Limited – Our client, a Media Organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Strategist
Location: Oniru / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will plan, design, create, edit and publish relevant content based on the company’s business objectives and users’ needs.
- In addition, the candidate will be required to carefully and strategically develop content that aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential consumers as well as conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our client’s web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Content planning, includes content creation, curation, planning, and research.
- Devise creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Ensure web content aligns with the brand and adds value to existing and prospective clients.
- To drive inbound traffic into the brand website and encourage the reader to take a profitable business action.
- Work with the organization’s content management system, web analytics platform, SEO research software, and other tools that aid the content planning and publication process.
- Perform extensive research and analysis on customer thoughts, and then devise content strategies to convert new and existing customers.
- Building strategic partnership
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Creating target audience profiles; learning their priorities and content needs
- Implementing best SEO practices
- Managing content marketing campaigns.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist
- Excellent copywriting skills – this is required to be able to plan, direct, design, and edit content that achieves results.
- Content presentation skills – you should be able to determine how content should be packaged for new and existing consumers to induce them to take effective business actions.
- Content delivery skills – ability to determine the best distribution channel to deliver content to your audience.
- Content monetization skills – as a content strategist, you must be able to plan how your content will enable customers to buy your product or service.
- Editorial competency – you will conduct thorough audits to determine what content should be kept, edited, re-written and more.
- Multitasking and Project management skills.
- You should have experience in handling and strategizing marketing campaigns.
- Good analytical – abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data
- Team-building skills
- Having a keen interest in organizational goals and targets
- Attention to detail
- Leadership qualities
- Pressure handling capabilities
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members.
Salary & Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is based in Lagos state and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.