Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Asset Management and Securities Trading services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (On-site)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets Collaborate with team members and other departments to produce high-quality content for various outlets
- Ensure brand consistency in content generated
- Use best SEO practices to optimize content for wider reach
- Liaise with Designers to enrich the text with appropriate visuals
- Develop relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s brand.
- Write clear, attractive, and conversion-focused copy to promote our brand
- Ensure consistency with a unique and distinct voice (style, fonts, and tone)
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Conduct high-quality keyword research
- Tailor the content and style of each writing requirements according to their purpose – whether they are intended to guide users, sell our products or inform users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s services and objectives to ensure efficient and consistent communication to users across the touchpoints.
- Monitor closely competitors style and concepts and research user interests to gain insights and identify fresh and interesting angles for your writing.
- Support the Digital Marketing & Brand Communications team with write-ups for social media, website, blogs,video scripts and other marketing materials.
- Periodically review existing content of app pages for necessary improvements.
- Work with the design team to ensure that the visual elements of ads, marketing materials, emails, etc complement the written words.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years work experience.
Deadline: 6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Writing Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply