BolloreTransport & Logistics Nigeria was established in 1961. Our national headquarters is located in Lagos. In addition to the major ports of Lagos and Port Harcourt, Bollore Transport & Logistics Nigeria has operations throughout the country, including in the capital of Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build & adapt process & organizations
- Developing and maintaining reporting and budget procedures (6 companies)
- Inform his/her management of any information relevant regarding our business activity or environment (rate variation, a new contract with customers)
- Identify issues raised during operations processing whatever in his scope
- Update and follow reporting database on a monthly basis
- Update on a monthly basis the follow up of the provision for all entities and all trades Comment the NWC variation on a monthly basis
- Compute the tax on a monthly basis
- Communicate the GM to management on a weekly basis
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- Create new templates and follow up based on the feedback received from headquarter and local management “Thinking out of the box”; looking for new ways to address old problems.
- 100% of monthly GM reports send on 1st day of the week before 9 a.m.
- Database updated for monthly report J+1.5 based on HQ deadlines
- 100% of NWC comments send to HQ J+3
- Controls that Balance sheet accounts are correctly matched and cleared on a monthly basis Monthly reporting sent on J+3′
- Business software functions (Osiris, Shuttle, Spot, Alfa, Ipaki, Iris, Maximo) & reports.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years in accounting / financial Analysis / business analysis/ internal audit / statutory audit
- ACA or equivalent
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.