Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Country QA Head, EWA
Requisition ID.: 342379BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Division: Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit: NTO Quality
Shift Work: No
Functional Area: Quality
- Responsible to ensure compliance and further development, support, maintenance & constant review of the Quality Systems and support for projects as well as the reporting of the necessary performance indicators (KPIs) & quality indicators (KQIs).
- Support implementation of effective and efficient processes that fulfill regulatory requirements & expectations in a sustainable way for the global Novartis portfolio of products.
- Ensure that the Quality Systems are compliant with the global guidelines and that all relevant regulations and legal requirements are adhered to set up a Quality System with GxP and monitor the periodic inspection and updating quality-relevant processes
- Continually improve & harmonize the quality-relevant processes, strengthen the awareness of quality, technical service, quality-relevant product tests, eliminate barriers relevant to the process and anticipate quality problems.
- Support the departments in case of Quality assurance questions
- Support regulatory risk management through identification, assessment, mitigation and communication of any potential regulatory /compliance risks
- Performs self-assessments
- Support a compliance & quality culture
- Provides expert advice and input and harmonize and continuous optimize processes within QA area
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
- Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
- People Leadership
- Operations Management and Execution Project Management
- Financial Management
- Functional Breadth
- Fix-its/Turnarounds English
- Risk Management
- Quality decision making
- Knowledge of compliance requirement for all internal and external regulations
- Knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes
- Quality Standards.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online