Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist – Bundle Africa
Job type: Full-time
Department: Customer Support
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our customer experience team at Bundle.
- Bundle’s customer experience team is responsible for assuring a fun, fast, responsive and result-driven customer experience for all our Bundlers.
- We work in shifts and use Intercom to attend to all customers who try to reach us mostly in Arabic but also also fluent in English language.
- Assisting customers with any issue they experience on the app or website by either handling it yourself or by escalating to the appropriate unit for resolution.
- Identifying the root cause of the problem via our back-office platform collaborating with other stakeholders to identify/develop a solution presenting the solution to the customer in a professional & empathic manner following up to ensure the customer is completely satisfied.
- Receiving inbound calls and resolving complaints via emails or in-app and via all available platforms/channels.
- Making outbound follow-up calls to potential or existing customers to complete or reconcile pending transactions.
- Take ownership of any side task that is assigned to you by your line manager.
- Understand the product/services that Bundle offers so you can guide customers in using our app/website.
- Your shifts will be defined by your line manager but are in accordance with local employment laws (typical 40 hours of work per week etc)
- Build a relationship with our customers at every interaction in a timely manner, while also maintaining SLAs set by your line manager.
- Become a master of the Customer Experience team’s tools and processes.
- Prepare weekly/monthly Customer Experience reports using a preset template.
- You should have a minimum of 2+ years in a similar role or in customer experience or customer service space (experience in a tech start-up or financial industry is preferred but not required).
- Strong communication skills (Excellent command of English and Arabic).You should be able to type fast on a standard computer keyboard without making too many errors.
- An analytical mindset – being a proactive thinker and problem solver is crucial.
- Customer service driven and satisfaction oriented – you put customers first, always.
- A strong team player and capable of stakeholder management and relationship.
- Be willing to learn about the crypto industry and understand the processes and intricacies of crypto.
- Ability to work in a multi-shift environment that spans across several customer experience agents working 24 x 7 x 365.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online