The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Clerk (ACHIEVE Project)
Reports To: Senior Finance Officer
- Verification and Validation of financial instructions and support documents.
- Perform Collation and filling of financial documents, vouchers, support evidences in line with cashbook print outs on a periodic basis.
- Timely Capturing of Vouchers from state offices into the SAGE 300 ERP financial Software.
- Monthly bank reconciliation of state offices cashbooks in the SAGE 300 ERP financial Software.
- Performing other finance related duties as required
- Possession of a B.Sc. in Accountancy or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification hands-on experience in an NGO or Grants operational environment is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work in a team, dynamic and open
- Ability to relate with subordinates colleagues and superiors.
- Innovative with sound mind.
- Good working knowledge of Sage 300 ERP
- Proficiency in the use of computer application (Microsoft office etc.)
- Analytical mind and fluency in written and oral communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining their suitability for the position to the “Deputy Director, Human Resources” through this email address: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2022