Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Deposit Mobilization Officer is responsible to source appropriately priced and mobilize structured deposit for the company from individual and institutional sources, meet, maintain and exceed set targets.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis while increasing number of treasury services taken up by customers.
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Mobilization of funds from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
- Identify target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new funds to the bank
- Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
- Contribute to the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs
- Drive and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Advice customers on funds status and generate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned targets and quota.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can mobilize deposit of Min of 25million Naira Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Deposit Mobilization
- Ability to drive deposit mobilization, retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Deadline: 17th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.