Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit mobilization for the firm for new and existing clients or businesses.
- Manage HNI customers to place funds with the firm.
- Act as advisor to clients on the best way to place their funds based on sound industry knowledge as it relates to funds placement.
- Be a first point of support for client seeking to place their funds or manage their funds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits for the firm.
- Develop and implement a business plan to improve deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Ensure that all fixed deposit clients duly complete firm fixed deposit form and registered.
- Advice clients on deposit placement with the firm.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms interest earnings on their fixed deposit.
- Work with the Business Team to ensure that due diligence is carried out in line with regulatory requirements to protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Marketing and sale of the firms deposit products.
- Enhance and establish relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Database acquisition to be used in penetrating and converting targeted prospects and market to meet assigned deposit target.
- Constant monitoring and update of clients deposit portfolio and prompt issuance of deposit certificates to client.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing or any other related role.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Target and result oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Confident personality with good ability to relate with people to secure business for the firm.
- Must be able harvest relationships to provide a strong pool of pipelines for deposit.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.