The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization operating in over 240 countries and territories to make sure that everyone who wants to can access and engage with the Bible. Its primary mission involves Bible translation, production and distribution, advocacy, engagement and raising funds to execute these activities.
To continue to fulfill its mission and mandate, we are recruiting seIf-motivated, experienced, and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Distribution Manager
- Coordinates and directs the overall distribution activities of the society to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure prompt positioning of products to distribution outlets and customers pan Nigeria.
- Planning, forecasting, implementation of marketing programmes and nationwide distribution of products in a way that facilitates distribution and creates warehouse space.
- Ensuring consistent growth in customer base and sound customer relationship management as well as organizing customer service forums regionally and nationally.
- Ideation and implementation of innovative product and market developmental initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferred candidate must have First Degree or HND qualification in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines including membership of a recognized marketing or similar professional institution.
- Possession of an MBA certificate will be an added advantage.
- High level of computer literacy and working knowledge of Sage 50 application.
- Excellent market research/application skills.
- Very strong distribution, marketing and driving skills.
- Sound knowledge of the diversity of the Nigerian Bible market, international marketing, and publishing Process.
- Must have a high standard of transparency and integrity.
Deadline: 5th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.