eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Free Software Project Management Bootcamp 2022
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
About the Bootcamp
- This Bootcamp is going to be a 3-weeks learning period where potential project managers are selected and trained in the fundamentals of project management especially as it is practiced at eHealth4everyone.
- This training would involve both theoretical and practical sessions and assessments on Project Management and will also introduce potential PMs to every day changing realities of real-world projects.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Project Management methodology
- How to manage projects
- Theory of Project Management
- Hands on experience on real-world projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Project Management or Software Development, from an accredited higher institution
- A high level of passion for Project Management is mandatory
- Only candidates in Abuja are eligible to this opportunity
- Candidate must be physically present for the duration (3 weeks) of the training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- High level of organization
- Relevant skills
- Link to social media page (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Capacity building
- Opportunity to learn with real-life projects
- Provision of a certificate on completion of the training, only on completion.
- An internship opportunity at eHealth4everyone.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are expected to fill out the following information: Name, Email, Phone number, Gender, Contact address, Category (Pre-NYSC, NYSC, Post NYSC), University major / degree attained, Name of Institution and Graduation year.
- Screening & interviews
- Three (3) weeks of lectures and assessments
- Upload resume,
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you unique,
- Would you be available in person for the duration of the training?
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you unique
- There will be competitive exams each week and less performing trainees may be evicted.
Leave a Reply