Topwash is your one-stop laundry shop. Our services range from providing a convenient and conducive self-serve laundromat to providing full-scale laundry and dry cleaning services. With 30 years of experience, you can trust that your clothes are in good hands!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Washer / Laundry Assistant
- We are searching for an attentive Laundry Attendant /Experienced Washer to support the functions of our establishment.
- The Laundry Attendant’s responsibilities include washing,cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
- To be successful as a Laundry Attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be residing in Surulere and it’s environs.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.