Quest Schools is an organization that intends to lighten up communities by training brilliant and talented minds who will be future investments to their society presently and in the future. We are providing free and quality education to the brightest minds from underserved communities across Africa.
Quest Atlantic is a subsidiary of Quest Schools, we are established to shoulder the outreach responsibilities of Quest Schools, since its inception in 2020, we have established cordial relationships with Education stakeholders in Oyo State, impacting over 20 Schools and about 5000 students within the Ibadan metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator – Computer Literacy
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- The above-named organization seeks an energetic individual passionate about teaching and impacting students in public secondary schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a talented and smart individual to facilitate the Computer Literacy programme in selected public secondary schools.
- Use available manuals to teach students.
- Teach and expose students to computer components.
- Build good relationships with students and management across schools.
- Conduct assessment for the students to measure students’ learning progress.
- Keep the Programme Manager abreast with situation reports on the field.
- Submit activity reports on a weekly basis.
- B.Sc, HND or ND in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years cognitive experience.
- Applicants must have a clue about technology, especially computer components.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, & Access)
- Must be fluent in English language (written and spoken).
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Must be passionate about teaching with an interest in impacting the lives of students from underserved communities.
- Must reside in Ibadan (with a preference for applicants around Alakia LGA Axis).
Deadline: 6th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do you tick all the boxes of the criteria mentioned above? then you are our ideal candidate, we will be looking forward to hearing from you.