J-Six Group, a leading company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of the pen houses
- Direct training and monitoring of the pen attendants
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect pen, crops, feed and livestock
- Directing and supervising the attendants on what quantity of feed to serve, cleaning of the pen houses, and general wellbeing of both the staff, birds and the equipment
- Observing the birds, and report any cases of diseases or infections.
- Reporting of any faulty equipment in each pen to the Production Manager
- Record keeping of feeds, birds and the crates of eggs produced on a daily basis
- Advising the Manager on when to sell birds based on their productivity level.
- Evaluating workers and maintaining discipline in the farm
- A minimum of OND in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a farming-related field is important
- Management experience would be a plus.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
N55,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Farm Supervisor” as subject of the email.
One reply on “Farm Supervisor at J-Six Group”
I want to apply to the post of farm manager in your reputable company in the field of agriculture I have Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and B. Ed/ Sc from Osun state College of Education Ila orangun and Obafemi Awolowo University respectively.