Norrenberger is a leading independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Contract)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: Mnimum of one (1) year
- As the Front Desk Officer, your primary focus is to manage Front Desk Client services activities. As part of our Client Services team, you will play a significant role in curating and managing walk–in clients’ first experience/impression of the organisation.
- We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent communication and organisational skills to help us elevate our overall clients’experience.
- Welcome visitors and clients, while channeling client’s queries to the appropriate department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed
- Receive and Respond to correspondence.
- Provide prompt responses to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Support the client service team in resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaina database of customers and issuKYC forms to walk-in clients where necessary
- Keeprecords of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a relevant field
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Prior experience as a front desk officer, ideally in a financial services institution
- Excellent oratory, time & self-management skills.
- Ability to create and manage spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills.
N75,000 – N80,000 monthly
Deadline: 16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This is a contract position for a minimum duration of one year.
- Applicants must currently reside in Abuja.