DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Remote role from anywhere in Nigeria
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing new and improving user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, implementing new and existing APIs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the engineering team
- Working with product team and UI/UX designers
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Writing unit and integration tests.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of basic Python/Django/Django REST Framework is a big advantage
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (>=2015)
- Experience with data structure/component building libraries e.g. , Immutable.js, storybook.js ) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- The selected candidate will work in a very friendly and supportive environment.
- The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strength and recognizes successes achieve in designated roles.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis placed on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio.