APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Gate Clerk
Ref No.: AT-319383
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Terminal Operations / Engineering
- To provide support for Gate operations and customs examination.
- Processes documentation for Import container release, issues Entry Permit and Pick-up Ticket.
We Are Looking For
- At least basic knowledge of Operational concepts internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization in English.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process-oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient team player who is goal-oriented and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- An opportunity to be part of a high-performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Working with partners, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal for APM Terminals in the region.
Deadline: 16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online