Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 13,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Procurement and Logistics Services (M / F / X)
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- Handling of Sea freight and Airfreight (in future maybe courier)
- Overseeing the documentation process
- Form M, Soncap, Nafdac, PAAR
- Tracking of Shipments
- Stakeholder management
- General/Local Procurement:
- Lead local procurement staff
- Ensure process is adhered
- Monitor performance
- Report to Head of Procurement and Logistics Services
- Project Procurement:
- Oversee project procurement team
- Bidding/Estimation support
- Oversee contracts negotiation
- Alignment with projects staff
- Finalise contracts and projects PO
- Assist with implementing project procurement process and necessary tools
What skills must you have?
- Bachelor of Science in Business or Logistics
- At least 10 years in forwarding business / Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft, ERP, knowledge of applicable forms & procedures of Nigerian customs
- Fluent business English and fundamental leadership experience.
- Leading a team up to 10 employees (locals and Expats).
- Structured and diligent work ethics
- Strong communication skills across various levels and stakeholders
- Polite, confident and assertive behaviour
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online