Vivo Mobile Nigeria (Bai Zheng Devices Limited) is a leading Communication Technology company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Human Resource Officer in vivo Nigeria, you will render support for all HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training, performance management, conflict resolution and other HR administrative duties.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Manage the end to end recruitment process at the branch office level
- Assist in performance management processes
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Ensure meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
Who we are Looking for:
- You have your First Degree in Human Resources or other relevant field with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- You have a good knowledge of HR functions
- You pay meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You don’t lose yourself under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You can work independently and also enjoy working as part of a team.
- You can use Ms Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and love to explore technology for efficient results.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options + Paid time Off
- Health Insurance
- Progressive career development
- Fast paced environment and opportunity to learn with amazing talents
Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.