Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Legal Firm in Lagos State, needs the services of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Manager is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- Lead the effective implementation of human resources management services of the company. Provide proactive, expert, advice on all human resources and learning related issues to the Managing Director and to the board
- Foster teamwork and communication among staff in the Human Resources Management Group.
- Strengthen the people systems, processes, and infrastructure to support the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Motivate and develop the HRMG team to become human resource business partners and functional experts to design and implement best practices and services that meet the needs of internal clients and facilitate the achievement of company strategic goals.
- Develop innovative recruiting, strategies and tools that will continue to attract and retain key talent, and support service goals and growth plans.
- Develop a system-wide, internal and external candidate sourcing strategy to build diverse applicant pools and selection processes that align with the organization’s needs.
- Strengthen programs and systems that support leadership development, an effective leadership review process, and the ongoing development of managers.
- Provide thought leadership and oversight for the development and delivery of company’s compensation, incentive, and benefits programs at all levels, ensuring market competitiveness and reflection of the organization’s compensation policy
- Develop a performance management system that fosters improved performance and increased communication, and is aligned with compensation practices.
- B.Sc / BA Degree from an accredited university.
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related courses
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in related field
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships and support across a complex organization in order to drive the next level of achievement.
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, motivate, and retain exceptional talent.
- Skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level, and to embrace change.
- Strategic thinker who is proven capable of enrolling, educating, and partnering with colleagues at all levels and has demonstrated success in developing and implementing an effective plan of action to support the long term objectives of a complex organization.
- The ability to develop key partnerships and influence people at all levels of an organization.
- Thoroughly familiar with HR Systems, HR analytics, applicant tracking and performance management software, and related tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online