Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Group Head, Information Systems Audit
- Responsible for coordinating all continuous assessments and monitoring of IT controls to improve security of the information systems, conducting systems investigations, reviewing logical access administration and recommending appropriate controls to safeguard the Bank’s assets.
- Assess and continuously monitor IT controls on information systems, digital channels, applications and IT processes to improve and reduce fraud risks
- Conducts system error investigations, reviews system logical access and network security administration
- Monitor general and application control effectiveness on critical business and IT Systems and e-channels
- Review control reports to ensure smooth running of computer operations within the Technology infrastructure
- Review daily information security reports from security operations center (SOC)
- Design IT controls to ensure minimal risks and vulnerabilities on new and existing IT applications/e-channels, processes and products
- Liaise with stakeholders (ORM, IT Risk etc.) to identify new risks in the Application/E-channel systems
- Daily monitoring of access rights granted to system users and administrators for critical organizational applications.
- Investigation and resolution of System errors.
Academic Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years work experience
- CISA,CISST,CEH or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of applicable IT Control standards and frameworks such as ISO, PCIDSS, COBIT
- Proficiency in use of applications such as ACL, PL/SQL, MS/SQL, Excel
- Audit and investigative skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statutes.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply