Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is the innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Resolve issues for staffs via phone, in person or electronically.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system. – Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related field is required.
Deadline: 14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.