Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion. The Jesuit Community is the Jesuits residence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Jesuit Community House Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Jesuit Community House Manager will do the cleaning, laundery and facility management in the Jesuit residence/community.
Requirements / Qualifications
- SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- A Catholic Faithful.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Facility Management is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- A team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Deadline: 8th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV (in Microsoft Word) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu