Emeka Etiaba SAN, Etiaba & Co. Etiaba Chambers is a wholly indigenous Nigerian firm, registered and incorporated to carry out litigation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drafting and review of Agreements.
- Liaise with external regulators such as lawyers and auditors.
- Engage in extensive research on issues of law.
- Prepare court processes and legal opinions.
- Represent client in court.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and government agencies.
- Degree in Law.
- Most have been in litigation for 10 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Executing tasks with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Knowledge of legal documentation procedures and requirements.
Deadline: 9th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.