West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements.
We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Planning and monitoring of Tankers/Trucks as per dispatch plan.
- Coordination with Warehouse and Tank form team for loading of tankers/trucks/containers.
- Coordination with QA/SGS team for the inspection of Tankers/Trucks/Containers.
- Processing of DO/Invoice/COA documents and handover to respective driver/transporter.
- Sealing of Oil tankers and export containers.
- Pics of Empty/Stuffed Cargo and maintain the records for future reference.
- Circulation of daily dispatch report and In transit report to management.
- Monitor compliance with the preparation of the files on the deadlines.
- Assist in the subject of customer complaints and provide the required information.
- Generate reports on transportation services to clients and third parties weekly.
- Troubleshoot the system with respect to settlement and freight bills/ Advances.
- Perform other duties related to the position as specified by the Supervisor.
- Responsible for the safety compliance implementation for all 3PL partners.
- Responsible for the QMS for Logistics function.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Minimum qualification of HND or BSc in relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of SAP
- Good understanding of Logistics and distribution procedures
- Good understanding of GMP/Safety Norms
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online