The African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC), Covenant University, has a vision to address the leadership question in Africa. This question, which has plunged the continent into a state of conflict, resource mismanagement and foreign dependence, requires urgent, creative and indigenous solutions. Therefore, the ALDC, which is the Vision of the Chancellor of Covenant University, Dr. David Oyedepo, is strategically positioned to take on this leadership question and pioneer revolutionary solutions.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communication Officer (ALDC)
Roles and Responsibilities
The Officer will be expected to do the following:
- Develop and promote branding initiatives for ALDC and her programmes.
- Conceptualize and design advertising contents and materials for the Centre’s training events.
- Manage the Centre’s social media accounts and online publicities.
- Take and upload quality pictures for the Centre.
- Develop marketing messages for the Centre.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- First Degree and above in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related courses.
- Digital marketing skills
- Photography skills
- Graphics designing skills
- Possess sound writing and story-telling skills
- Industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess a proven character and build up an impeccable personal and professional reputation during one’s career.
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- A Team player who can work under limited supervision and is capable of self-direction
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy good physical health mental health and should not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
Deadline: 14th March, 2022.