Afriglobal Medicare Limited (AML) is a leading, state-of-the-art, diagnostic firm providing comprehensive, accurate and reliable testing with quick turn-around time and innovative solutions, with special attention to patient care. We are a highly skilled and motivated team, committed to improving healthcare in Africa through quality and affordable diagnostics. Our core services include Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology and Wellness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Sales, marketing & promotions: to align vision, mission and strategy to sales and organize promotional activities for creating brand awareness.
- Detailing & periodic visits: Adhere to marketing plan, make periodic visits, build relationships and boost sales
- Institutional tie-ups, coordination & management: Proactive support in new businesses, etc.
- Customer value intimacy: Self understanding of customer value intimacy in sales with quality and TAT as promised
- Market Surveys & intelligence: Keep an eye of the developments in the healthcare & diagnostics, survey analysis and update
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities
Sales, Marketing & Promotions:
- Responsible for pre-marketing visits, promotions implementation & sales
- Responsible to achieve budgets, targets as set by the department
- Participate in all promotional activities, events, CME’s including materials, etc
- Responsible to participate in visits or events requiring long or short distance travel.
Detailing & Periodic Visits:
- Proactive marketing player, align vision, mission and strategy to sales
- Adhere to marketing SOP’s and achieve results as expected
- Coordinate and assist all departments to achieve short TAT, quality service, eg. Simple coordination, booking of appointments etc
- Responsible to maintain records of sales, database of institutions, doctors, laboratories, hospitals etc.
Institutional Tie Coordination & Management:
- Responsible for proactive support for sales and any other activity for the department.
- Coordinate & manage institutional accounts
- Participate in event management, CME’s presentations
- Build a healthy relationships with all viz. individual doctors, regulators, key personalities, etc
- Promote customer value intimacy for both internal & external customers
Market Survey & Intelligence:
- Plan and conduct market surveys, analyze results whenever required
- Keep an eye on the market developments, new opportunities
- Advice strategies to the department
- Stakeholder management – Inter departmental coordination and team performance.
Requirements / Other Attributes
- Qualification: BA / B.Sc in Marketing or any Social / Natural Sciences.
- Proficiency in English, other local language would be an added advantage.
- Should Possess, dynamic and adaptable personality.
- Have rich experience in Healthcare & Diagnostics sales with a minimum experience of 3 years.
- Previous experience in the healthcare, hospitality industry will be a benefit.
- Advance skills of MS Office, Internet and computer.
- Excellent presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- Penchant for quality assurance.
Deadline: 5th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.