Standard Edge Concept Limited is a real estate company that provides bespoke and affordable housing solutions within the Nigeria market. Our vision is to be the foremost Real Estate company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estates Agency
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and deeds of assignment
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients in order to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- HND / B.Sc qualification in Marketing or any Business related course
- At least 2 years marketing experience preferably in real estate.
- Have worked in a real estate company
- Significant experience in sales and business development
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.
- N70,000 / Month.
Deadline: 13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.