Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Manager – Africa (They / He / She)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- The Media Manager leads growth and engagement initiatives for Glovo’s most important products.
- The team is data-driven and results-focused. The person will have a strong technical, analytical, and media background – with a hunger to make products grow.
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define a regional media planning strategy across offline (TV, OOH, radio) and digital channels reporting to the Regional Marketing Director
- Define & lead Media Plans together with country Marketing Managers in Africa
- Prepare launch media strategies for new Africa markets
- Lead the creation of regional media playbooks and guidelines with learnings from 12 different countries
- Establishing relationships and dealing with local media agencies
- Work with local teams in projects related to offline and digital awareness channels
- Minimum of 5 years of Media Planning experience in a top-tier media agency.
- Previous proven experience in creating media plans from scratch, ideally in an FMCG company
- Experience in the region (ideally Nigeria or other Sub-saharan countries)
- Proven experience defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Proven track record of managing relationships with agencies, delivering feedback, and working under tight timelines.
- Analytical mindset and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned, and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Proficient in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc)