HAAC Recruitment, in partnership with a well-renowned private international school, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Resource Officer
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you have a creative mindset and the ability to use IT to create professional media content? If YES this we await your application for the post of a Media Resource Officer in School
The Media Resource Officer will manage all of the schools’ official media outlets. You are a creative mastermind able to convert text and other information into infographics for the school’s internal and external communities.
- Reporting to the Head of School, the Media Resource Officer will play a key role in our continued successful development and contribute to evolving branding strategies for the overall perception of the school by all.
- The MRO will work collaboratively with other school members to ensure the smooth implementation of lessons in classes, creating memorable experiences for our children.
- In addition, the MRO will maintain excellent working relationships with teaching, non-teaching, and administrative staff at the school.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain the school website
- Support Social Media Engagement and implement creative digital solute
- Provide digital graphic design support to departments and the school
- Produce content for the digital signage across the school site and marketing purpose
- Coordinate the production of the school prospectus and newsletter both digitally and in prints
- Coordinate the production of examination questions in the printout
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security and confidentiality, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/vision/aims of the school
- Recognise your strengths and areas of expertise and use these to support others
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- Provide support and work with end-users
- Prioritise work and be able to meet deadlines
- Work with staff across the school to organise photographic shoots and video opportunities.
- Additional improvised duties as requested by the Head of School
- Machines, Tools, Equipment, Electronic Devices, and Software knowledge
- Operates various equipment, including central printing equipment, printers, copiers, duplicators, laminator, poster maker, folding machine, padding and cutting machines.
- Candidates should possess an OND or HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills commensurate with the post
- Ability to use and be proficient in Google Docs
- Ability to exercise confidentiality in handling information
- Excellent general technological knowledge – general knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software
- Confidence in using computers and the ability and willingness to learn
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving IT issues
- Competent in website design and maintenance
- Ability to resolve common problems and work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good self-organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with computer users of all ages and abilities
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure to meet goals.
Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using “Media Resource Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.