Value Edge Management Service Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse CHEW / Healthcare Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced individual with passion, drive, and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting with care needs as required.
- Receives, records, Operates cash, registers, restocks inventory, and stores medications coming into the facility.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- The candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and be licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have worked in a community health facility.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interested Applicants should reside within Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, and Ibeju Lekki
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.