Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates. With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-four (24) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Branch Head
3.) Credit Officer
4.) Daily Contribution Collector
5.) Marketing Assistant
Locations: Makurdi – Benue, Kafanchan – Kaduna, Lokoja & Okene – Kogi, Lafia – Nasarawa and Gusau – Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 2 years relationship manager experience in three(3) of our branches.
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Deliver value to our customers.
- Expand our current bussiness/client portfolio.
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets.
- Generate new sales revenue.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the company.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Meet with existing cutomers to strenghten business relationship with a view to increase financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Implement marketing strategies/ programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Achieve set deposit target,investment deals from private, public individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years relationship manager experience
- Ability to evaluate needs of customer,and determine what products and services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skill-oral and written.
- Must be strong ,tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling /marketing skills.
- Must be self- driven and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and posses excellent skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Company operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling/ marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends.
Deadline: 17th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to their desired location listed below using Location and Job Title as the subject of the email:
Lokoja – email@example.com
Okene – firstname.lastname@example.org
Makurdi – email@example.com
Lafia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kafanchan – email@example.com
Gusau – firstname.lastname@example.org