At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses – instead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead
Location: Ibadan – Oyo / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an “Operations Lead”. This is a role where you will report directly to senior management. In this capacity, you will be responsible for evaluating work processes to determine strategies and programs to provide greater productivity and efficiencies and the realization of strategic goals within the operational unit.
- Manage the inventory and product ordering process.
- Serve as the bridge between technology operations and distribution operations.
- Oversee the internal operations audit team to ensure compliance with operating policies.
- Lead the continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational excellence, processes, and best practices
- Actively develop, implement and review operational policies.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Set work objectives, directs, supervises, and reviews direct reports and their deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, Master’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience working in business operations
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills to engage, inspire and hold team members accountable
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Aptitude in decision making
- Ability to track and interpret data
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills
- Salary: N150,000 – N200,000
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals
Deadline: 10th March, 2022 at 11:59 PM WAT
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online