Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Partnerships Executive
Location: Lagos State
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Project / Programme Management
- This role is tasked with sourcing and processing potential partnerships that would be very helpful towards achieving our corporate goals.
- Develop and execute our process, standards, guidelines, and service-level agreements for partnering with start-ups and companies
- Source and process (for inbound leads) potential partners that would be very helpful with internal stakeholders towards achieving our corporate goals
- Work with internal stakeholders and potential partners to research and prepare the case for why and how we should partner
- Work with stakeholders and partners towards executing the partnerships successfully according to set standards and guidelines
- Support partners and stakeholders for the successful ongoing execution of partnerships according to standards and guidelines
- Assess the ongoing viability of a partnership and exiting those which either no longer meet our criteria or are no longer viable.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience in consulting or investment banking or development work with a top tier/ranked employer
- Experience working in or with technology is key, must be very technology savvy
- Healthcare experience is an added advantage
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Organizational & project management skills
Deadline: 10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online