Agary pharmaceutical limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing.
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Effectively manage the production processes, facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Formulate and Implement production plans, Operational manuals and programs in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Ensure efficient supervision of production staff in the achievement of set targets by communicating production expectations in line with proper planning, monitoring and tracking job productivity
- Prepare efficient plans for purchase of all manufacturing materials, manage inventory and ensure that all production plans are carried out and completed within the time stipulated
- Ascertain the quality and adequate utilization of all raw materials issued from the warehouse for manufacturing
- Ensure conformance of manufacturing processes/procedures to organizational objectives and policies.
- Ensure strict adherence to production and safety guidelines, company policies and procedures
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of cost saving techniques and strategies in the factory as it concerns production materials and equipment
- Adequate assessment of the working condition of all production equipment
- Ensure the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel
- Supervise the job responsibilities of all production staff and ensure discipline and good working culture amongst them
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs
- A Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing,
- Good knowledge and understanding of formulations and production of drug
- Demonstrated leadership experience particularly in the areas of approachability, dealing with direct reports, managing diversity, setting goals and objectives and measuring performance
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ; strong ability to influence and build consensus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Self-starter and a team player who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and matrix environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
Deadline: 18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter (stating why you qualify for the position) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.