Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Department: Electrical and Information Engineering
Program: Electrical and Information Engineering
We are in need of Professors for the following Specializations:
- Water and Waste Water Engineering
- Geotechnics Soil Mechanics
- Highway and Transportation Engineering.
- Ph.D. Degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership etc.
- With at least 12 years of post-qualification, fulltime relevant teaching and research experience.
- Researches with Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are moved to Research Scholar scale which offers internationally competitive remuneration to such grade of academics.
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply