The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization operating in over 240 countries and territories to make sure that everyone who wants to can access and engage with the Bible. Its primary mission involves Bible translation, production and distribution, advocacy, engagement and raising funds to execute these activities.
To continue to fulfill its mission and mandate, we are recruiting seIf-motivated, experienced, and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Programmes Officer
- Execution of existing programmes in a more creative way and initiation of life changing programmes that are targeted at different categories of Nigerians.
- Ensuring prompt response to national issues using relevant programmes while projecting the image of the Society.
- Initiating quality programmes that can attract international support, proper management, timely reporting and the continuous engagement of people on the programme database.
- Proper planning and management of feedback from the impact assessment of all programmes.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar work experience in a structured environment.
- Must have B.Sc / HND qualification in Social Sciences or Project Management. Other Related professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent Planning and Organisation skills.
- Must possess Social / Interpersonal, effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong Problem-solving and Decision-making skills
- Proficient use of the computer and vast use of social media is a must.
- Must be assertive and have an eye for details.
- Must be a multi-skilled individual with a speed of delivery and highly creative.
Deadline: 5th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.