APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reach Stacker / Empty Handler Operator
Ref No.: AT-319460
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Terminal Operations / Engineering
- Operates Reach Stackers/Empty Handler, for receiving / loading / shifting containers in the yard for rail and yard operations.
- Inspects equipment at beginning of shift to ensure that all of the parts are operating properly.
- Identifies and reports any safety problems, malfunctions, or damage to yard handling equipment, before, during or after the shift.
- Follows safe operating procedures and instructions, preventing any injury to persons, or damage to containers and other equipment and property.
- Carries out duties and tasks in an efficient, productive manner.
We Are Looking For
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- A bold and ambitious person, ready to learn for the future.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with at least 3 years driving experience.
- Holding a valid Class E driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Excellent visual acuity.
- Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high-performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
Deadline: 16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online